American Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan elects Members of the Board of Directors
Saturday, March 01, 2014
The following four candidates have been elected to the new Board:
• Teyba Guliyeva, Head of Representative Office of Societe Generale
• Movlan Pashayev, Managing Partner of PwC Azerbaijan
• Nuran Kerimov, Managing Partner of Deloitte in Azerbaijan
• Wilbert Long, BP Vice-President, Azerbaijan-Georgia- Turkey Region
SOCAR has joined AmCham
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
AmCham Azerbaijan is thrilled to announce that SOCAR has joined its large family of 275 members.
That makes it 5 state-owned enterprises that are AmCham members along with “Azercosmos” OJSC, ADA University, AZPROMO and INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AZERBAIJAN.
INFLATION SURVEY - JANUARY 2014
Monday, February 03, 2014
Over the last year (the base is 100 at 31 December 2012) the AAIP
rose by 11.60 percent for Azerbaijani consumers and 13.47 for Expatriate consumers. In the 4th quarter of 2013 the AAIP rose by 5.15 percent for Azerbaijani consumers and 7.44 for Expatriate consumers. The largest upward effect on the AAIP rate came from Fuel and Fruits & Vegetables where Index of Prices rose by 30.55 and 17.97, respectively.
TOURISM COMMITTEE MEETING - 11 FEBRUARY 2014
The Agenda of the meeting is as follows:
• Update on Baku 2015, Guest Speaker, Donna Taylor, Director of Villages & Game Services (Baku 2015)
• Update from last meeting including white paperRead More
TAX&CUSTOMS COMMITTEE MEETING - 29 JANUARY 2014
1. Overview of the TCC Survey results and feedback
2. Presentation by E&Y team of Sabina Khalilova and Najla Asadova covering:
- Snapshot of the Tax Code: latest changes and the forecastRead More
ICT COMMITTEE MEETING - 29 JANUARY 2014
The Agenda of the Meeting was follows:
1. ICT Conference “E-Government in Action” Call for a working group
2. Implementation of Corporate Performance Management Solutions in Organizations:Read More
CSR COMMITTEE MEETING - 23 JANUARY 2014
AmCham CSR Committee started a new year of its activities and initiatives. At this meeting the year plan of 2014 was confirmed and further plan of actions was discussed and approved by the committee.