American Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan organized 2014 ICT Conference
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
On September 3rd, 2014 American Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan organized 2014 ICT Conference:
AZERBAIJAN BUSINESS CLIMATE FOR COMMUNICATIONS AND HIGH-TECH SECTOR.
To structure its support to the Government of Azerbaijan in developing ICT sector and to pass the message of the business community on path the Government should consider and take while developing the ICT sector, American Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan (AmCham), since 2011, established an ICT conference and successfully organized it in 2011 and 2012.
American Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan have organized a seminar aimed to provide our members with practical, step-by step guidance on completing the registration of their employees
Wednesday, July 09, 2014
In view of the recently adopted regulations on electronic registration of employment agreements American Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan have organized a seminar aimed to provide our members with practical, step-by step guidance on completing the registration of their employees.
On July 8 AmCham held Seminar on Practical aspects of employment contracts' e-registration, which was intended to member companies’ HR managers and labor relations experts.
INFLATION SURVEY - JULY 2014
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Over the last year (the base is 100 at 30 June 2013) the AAIP roseby 13.03 percent for Azerbaijani consumers and 12.82 for Expatriate consumers.
In the 2nd quarter of 2014 the AAIP rose by 1.57 percent for Azerbaijani consumers and 1.15 for Expatriate consumers. The largest upward effect on the AAIP rate came from Fats & Oils, Dairy & related products and Cereales and bakery products where Index of Prices rose by 5.48, 4.52 and 4.07, respectively.
CSR COMMITTEE MEETING - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
As the CSR Committee is entering the year 2014, the new plan of actions must be prepared and followed throughout the year.
This Committee was one of the most important ones as it was dedicated to the brainstorming for the strategic CSR Plan for year 2014.Read More
TOURISM COMMITTEE MEETING - 7 NOVEMBER 2013
The agenda of the TTH Committee meeting was as follows:
1. Introduction of the new Deputy Chairman of the Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Committee- Ms. Natalia Solovieva
2. Presentation by the CFO and Board Member of Pasha Bank – Shahin Mammadov on the Hotel Exchange PermissionRead More
CSR COMMITTEE MEETING - 30 OCTOBER 2013
The agenda of the meeting will be as follows:
1. Introduction of the new Deputy Chairman of the CSR Committee- Ms. Aynura Piriyeva
2. Presentation by OSCE “Clean World” Aid to Women Public Union
3. Discussion of next CSR NewsletterRead More
BFI COMMITTEE MEETING - 29 OCTOBER 2013
The Agenda will be the following:
1. Presentation by the – Head of the Unit of Incoming Contact Management of Azercell Telecom LLC Edqar F. Abdullayev on Customer service and quality requirements for servicing organizations in financial area. Transparency of services to customers.
2. Q & A SessionRead More