Azerbaijan have organized a seminar aimed to provide our members with practical, step-by step guidance on completing the registration of their employees
Wednesday, July 09, 2014
In view of the recently adopted regulations on electronic registration of employment agreements American Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan have organized a seminar aimed to provide our members with practical, step-by step guidance on completing the registration of their employees.
On July 8 AmCham held Seminar on Practical aspects of employment contracts' e-registration, which was intended to member companies’ HR managers and labor relations experts.
American Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan held its 2014 Summer Marketing Seminar
Monday, July 07, 2014
American Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan held its 2014 Summer Marketing Seminar, which
was intended to member companies’ marketing managers. The following two topics will be presented and discussed at the seminar:
1. Expressing Passion through Sports by Geray Yusifov; and
2. Upholding high-end reputation through communications by Aysel Suleymanova
INFLATION SURVEY - APRIL 2014
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Over the last year (the base is 100 at 31 March 2013) the AAIP rose
by 13.79 percent for Azerbaijani consumers and 14.38 for Expatriate consumers.
In the 1st quarter of 2014 the AAIP rose by 3.08 percent for Azerbaijani consumers and 2.20 for Expatriate consumers. The largest upward effect on the AAIP rate came from Fats & Oils and Dairy & related products where Index of Prices rose by 11.22 and 10.12, respectively.
CSR COMMITTEE MEETING - 19 NOVEMBER 2013
As the CSR Committee is entering the year 2014, the new plan of actions must be prepared and followed throughout the year.
This Committee was one of the most important ones as it was dedicated to the brainstorming for the strategic CSR Plan for year 2014.Read More
TOURISM COMMITTEE MEETING - 7 NOVEMBER 2013
The agenda of the TTH Committee meeting was as follows:
1. Introduction of the new Deputy Chairman of the Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Committee- Ms. Natalia Solovieva
2. Presentation by the CFO and Board Member of Pasha Bank – Shahin Mammadov on the Hotel Exchange PermissionRead More
CSR COMMITTEE MEETING - 30 OCTOBER 2013
The agenda of the meeting will be as follows:
1. Introduction of the new Deputy Chairman of the CSR Committee- Ms. Aynura Piriyeva
2. Presentation by OSCE “Clean World” Aid to Women Public Union
3. Discussion of next CSR NewsletterRead More
BFI COMMITTEE MEETING - 29 OCTOBER 2013
The Agenda will be the following:
1. Presentation by the – Head of the Unit of Incoming Contact Management of Azercell Telecom LLC Edqar F. Abdullayev on Customer service and quality requirements for servicing organizations in financial area. Transparency of services to customers.
2. Q & A SessionRead More